About the farm...

In 2003 Russ and Barb took over guardianship of the farm and named it RU-BARB Farm. Prior to this, the farm was simply known as 'Grammy and Grandpa's'.

Built ca. 1860, the farm has been in the Wellington family for nearly 50 years. Many animals have lived here over the years. It is now the home of Spencer, Henna and Dozer and this is their spot on the web. 

How the barn looks today (kind of)

A photograph from (about) 1865